Translating insights into actions
Activation Workshops translate research findings into action plans that deliver against your key strategic business objectives.
Using a five-step activation process, our expert qualitative facilitators help you prioritise insights, internalise findings and drive change in both the short and long term.
Our Activation Workshops are fully interactive and entirely customised strategic sessions. We use creative problem-solving and lateral-thinking techniques to help bring insights to life, and deliver clear summaries and action plans that guarantee a return on your research investment.
Questions that Activation Workshops can answer
- How do I bring insights to life in a way that is tangible for the broader team?
- How do I show my team the link between research and execution?
- How do I streamline the integration process with multiple internal stakeholders to develop strategies that will drive business growth?
- How do I distill a large and complex piece of research into a few intuitive and practical actions?
Key benefits of using TNS Activation Workshops
- Uses a highly evolved system of creative techniques tailored to the research findings and business needs
- Brings together the knowledge of your account team with the expertise of our experienced creative facilitator
- Can be applied to any quantitative or qualitative research project
We realize this by taking the role of objective, knowledgeable partner. Our moderators are experts in using creative techniques in a close working environment.
Activation Workshops can be applied to most business issues, and any of your research projects or other insights.
How does an Activation Workshop work?
In a briefing meeting we jointly define the scope of the workshop and decide on participants (in-/outside the company). These may include: management, research, marketing, sales, agencies (communication, media, etc), product development,…
The workshop will be planned as a one or two day session, depending on complexity. A series of half-day workshops is also possible
The exact contents and build-up of a workshop depends on the specific challenge and objective. In general we identify 4 elements:
- Get in the shoes of the target group (if possible in a projective way): describe the target group (personification) and define the most important moments of truth related to the business of the client.
- Define your strenghts (not weaknesses) of competitors through the eyes of your target group.
- Analysis of the key challenge (e.g. marketing actions) through the eyes of the target group and associated with the moments of truth and the defined strengths of the client.
- Determine what actions should be developed in the future (more/less/stop) , prioritize and allocate ownership.
Each Activation Workshop will be summarized and debriefed by the workshop moderator.
Activation Workshops are one of our Qualitative research tools